THE MIST

I saw a movie called The Mist.

This is a SF horror movie.

Director Frank Darabont's adaptation of Stephen King's middle-grade novel "The Mist".

A rural town is suddenly enveloped in a mysterious fog. 

People are attacked one by one by unknown monsters that appear out of the fog.

The ending of this movie is shocking but I like this ending.



I want to watch some horror movies.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations.

コメント

  1. Oh... When I watched the movie, I was really shocked the ending like you. Also, my favorite scary movies are "Hereditary" and "SAW". Those movies include very very shocking scenes so if you don't like grotesque and shocking scene, you shouldn't watch them. However, if you want stimulation, try to watch them... Having said that, I like a movie that makes me happy!

    返信削除
  2. It sounds very interesting. You are good at introducing! I like mystery and I want to watch some movies.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Banana Chips

Shibukawani