My Treasure Item “Ku-Chan”
My artifact is a stuffed animal of a kangaroo. The colors are light brown and white. A stuffed animal’s eyes are black. It is about the size of a sitting adult cat. The stuffed animal’s name is “ku-chan” and that is the original name. Kangaroo tummy bag has a baby kangaroo. The touch is stiff. The weight is very light.
My grandmother got ku-chan from a person in a securities company. I don’t remember when I got ku-chan from my grandmother. I and ku-chan have been together since I was probably born. Since I was about three years old, I have some stuffed animals. For example, a white bear, a black cat, a very big tiger and so on. My favorite one is a kangaroo “ku-chan”. Ku-chan is probably the name that I thought of. I have no brother or sister and I didn’t have any friends in the neighborhood. So I was with ku-chan at any time when I was young. For example, when I go to bed, when I play outside and so on.
“Ku-chan, good morning! How are you doing?” I said.
“Ku-chan, today’s lunch was my favorite dish! I was happy!” I said.
“Ku-chan, it’s time to go to bed!” I said.
Ku-chan always listened to me because she is a stuffed animal. But I was happy to talk with ku-chan. My regret is that I polluted ku-chan when I play outside. I’ve filled ku-chan’s tummy bag with wild nuts. I love ku-chan very much.
First, there is social problem. What do you need for a child who is always alone? Toys? Time to spend with someone? TV games? I think there are many answers. In Japan, both parents often work together. And some families don’t live with grandparents. Maybe there is a child like me who is always alone. Please give the child something he or she likes. I think the child will treat it very carefully.
Additionally, If you are a candidate for a gaming console or smartphone as you buy it for your child? Compared to the past, more parents bought them for their children from an early age. I am not positive about it. I have some reasons. First, the blue light from the smartphone is bad for the eyes. Next, there is a risk of relying on games and smartphones. Please consider those problems before deciding whether to buy them.
Second, there is culture problem. What do you do when you have to dispose of something important. It is a pity to throw it away as garbage. In japan, it is said that god dwells in things that have a shape. A memorial service can be held at a shrine. I think this idea is great. It is good to think about the feelings of something visible.
コメント
コメントを投稿