Howl

One of my hobbies is drawing.

I drew the picture this week.

I drew Howl of Howl's Moving Castle.

Most difficult thing was hair because it is detail.

I'm wondering what picture to draw next.




コメント

  1. What a nice picture!!!!!!!!!!
    Blond hair is also good but I like the black hair Howl more.

    返信削除
  2. Your picture is very wonderful and coloring is very beautiful!
    I want to see other your picture.

    返信削除
  3. Wow!! This picture looks great! I think you should be a painter.

    返信削除
  4. What a beautiful drawing!! Howl is my favorite character. I hope to see other character you drawed.

    返信削除
  5. I don't have knowlige about pictures. I can't say anyting professional things. But I know this drawing is so well.

    返信削除
  6. I like your drawing so much! I'm looking forward to next work!

    返信削除
  7. Your picture is very great!! I'm not good at drawing, so I envy your drawing skills.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Banana Chips

THE MIST

Shibukawani