When I went shopping at the supermarket, I found a product that I was interested in. It was banana chips. I like bananas, so I wanted to eat this, so I bought them. The texture was good and delicious. This banana chips will be my favorite for a while.
I saw a movie called The Mist. This is a SF horror movie. Director Frank Darabont's adaptation of Stephen King's middle-grade novel "The Mist". A rural town is suddenly enveloped in a mysterious fog. People are attacked one by one by unknown monsters that appear out of the fog. The ending of this movie is shocking but I like this ending. I want to watch some horror movies. Please let me know if you have any recommendations.
My family send me chestnut's " shibukawani ". Shibukawani is a sweets simmered in inner skin of the chestnut. There is a tree of chestnut in the garden. My grandmother make Shibukawani every year. I'm happy because I ate it this year. It was very delicious. This is a tree of chestnut. This is Shibukawani.
This is so beautiful!!
返信削除The coloring is so beautiful.
返信削除I'm not good at painting, so it excites me!
What a nice illustration!
返信削除I want to see the complete one.