About Me

    Hi, My name is Momo Iijima. Nice to meet you. I'm a International Economics student.


    I'm from Omachi city in Nagano prefecture. My hometown has lakes, mountains, hot springs and so on. In my hometown, We can enjoy many things: camp, winter sports and mountain climbing. We can also enjoy foods: Soba, Oyaki and game dishes. 


    My hobbies are taking photos, singing and drawing. I especially like taking photos because I can remember my feelings when I watch photos. Many of photos are landscapes and cats. It's fun to take landscape photos because the sky changes to various colors.

my favorite photo

    In university life, I want to try new things. I want to improve my communication skills and English skills. And I want to know about Niigata.

コメント

  1. The photo is looks like painting! It's beautiful. I want to see paintings you draw and know about Oyaki.

    返信削除
  2. I like soba very much. I have not eaten oyaki yet. So, I want to eat oyaki when I go to Nagano.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Banana Chips

THE MIST

Shibukawani